We are pleasure to inform you that Russian scientific conference with international participation “Precious metals, rare and radioactive elements in the ore-forming system” will be held in Novosibirsk, Russia on October 28–30 2014. The Conference dedicated to the 120th anniversary of the birth of Corresponding Member of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Professor Felix Shakhov (24.10.1894–30.10.1971). The organizing committee represented by Institute of geology and mineralogy Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science, Siberian Research Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineral Resources, Tomsk Polytechnic University and Novosibirsk State University invite you to take part in its work.
For students and PhD students will be held Workshop with scientific reports within the theme of the conference of invited leading geologists.
28-30 October 2014
Institute of geology and mineralogy Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science (IGM SB RAS), Russia, 630090, Novosibirsk, Koptyug Ave. 3
- Geodynamic settings of deposits formation of precious metals, rare and radioactive elements; the role of the plume magmatism
- Precious metals, rare and radioactive elements in endogenous processes
- Precious metals, rare and radioactive elements in exogenous processes
- The role of micro- and nano-scale components in ore-forming processes
- Geochemistry of precious metals, rare and radioactive elements in carbonaceous ore-forming systems
- Modern processes of deposits formation of precious metals, rare and radioactive elements
- The role of microorganisms in the concentration of precious metals, rare and radioactive elements
- Problems of estimation and development of technogenic deposits
- Problems of training (specialists, graduate students)
- Modeling and GIS-technologies in the study and evaluation of deposits of noble, rare and radioactive elements
|Registration participants||October 27, 2014|
|Conference sessions||October 28-30, 2014|
Download the 2nd circular pdf (353 KB).
Download the conference program (Updated on October 23)pdf (489 KB) in Russian.